Virtual Intuitive Eating & Body Image
Group Coaching Program
Are you ready to embrace the journey to love your body, eat what feels right, and to have the accountability and guidance to reach and maintain your goals?
If so, get ready for this new program!
This experience is for you if:
- You’d like a jumpstart into this whole Intuitive way of eating, thinking, and living.
- You’re familiar with the principles of intuitive eating (you may have even read the book), but you’re not sure how to implement them.
- You’re feeling somewhat alone and scared on your journey towards body acceptance and making peace with food.
- You would benefit from support while you’re establishing a more positive relationship with your body and food.
- You’re confused about how to improve your thoughts about your body and food choices.
- You’re ready to end eating habits like counting calories, points or macros, eating because it’s time, or eating from an approved list.
- You want a guided, hands-on experience from a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, and you’re ready to provide and receive support in a group setting.
- You believe you would benefit from education and support in by sharing and learning with others and break free of the things that are holding you back.
- You desire to connect with others who are also rejecting diet culture and working to improve their relationship with food.
This experience is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for a diet plan.
- Your goal is to lose weight.
- You’re not familiar with Intuitive Eating (intro program coming soon).
- You’re not ready to make a commitment to a group.
- You have an active eating disorder.
This 4 week program includes:
- Two 60-minute group sessions for support and Q&A. All participants are encouraged to participate LIVE for maximum benefit, but if you can’t attend a group session, they will be recorded and made available through email.
- One 1:1 individual coaching session
- Access to private Facebook group during the 4-week program with discussions, activities, encouragement and support from the group, and the coach.
- Unlimited email support.
What we’ll do:
Each session is unique, depending on the needs of the group, based on questions that come up between sessions and individual coaching. Some topics that may arise include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identifying and responding to hunger & fullness cues.
- Discovering some of the “why’s” behind your eating habits and why you might be eating when you’re not hungry.
- Practicing appreciation for the miracle of your body. You wont take care of something you don’t like or appreciate.
- Brainstorming joyful ways to move your body.
- Discussing one of the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating, support each other, and brainstorm methods for accomplishing the principles.
Who leads this group?
This group is lead by Julie Glynn, M.Ed, MA. Health & Wellness Coach, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, Body Positive Facilitator, and Health at Every Size Practitioner.
All materials are included with the exception of the recommended book: “Intuitive Eating, A Revolutionary Program that Works” by Evelyn Tribole, MS, RDN and Elyse Resch, MS, RDN.
Thursdays April 4th and April 18, 2019, at 3:00-4:00 EST
Tuesdays April 9th and April 23rd, 2019, at 7:00 – 8:00 EST
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much time will this require?
You’ll need 60 minutes for both of the coaching sessions. You’ll also need 60 minutes for your individual coaching session. Time spent on the activities and application between sessions will vary from person to person but I estimate not more than 60 minutes a week.
2. What if I can’t attend one of the sessions?
All group sessions will be recorded and made available for future review. If you can’t attend a session, but you have a question or concern you can email ahead of time and have it brought up with the group and listen to the recording at a later time.
4. What is the refund policy?
This group has limited capacity. No refunds will be given once the program has started. If you have questions or concerns as to whether or not this program is a good fit for you, I encourage you to email Julie@JulieGlynnCoaching.com or if you prefer, I’m happy to chat with you live 603-252-1865.
5. Is there a Facebook group for participants?
There is a Facebook group specifically for group participants you’ll have access to during the 4 week program.
6. What happens at the end of the 4 week program?
I’m offering a few options. If group coaching is working well, you can enroll for additional months at the same rate. If you need more individualized support you can sign up for 1:1 coaching. If this month was the jumpstart you needed to start your journey, you can continue benefiting from the activities and support from the private Facebook group as a paid member, at a reduced rate.